Black Bean Brownies. Black Bean Brownies – the ultra fudgy and decadent chocolate treat. Combine all ingredients except chips in a. These black bean brownies are that good!
Reviews for: Photos of Black Bean Brownies. The BEST Black Bean Brownies Recipe ever + a video! These Triple Chocolate Black Bean Brownies make the perfect dessert for your Valentine's menu. You can cook Black Bean Brownies using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Black Bean Brownies
- Prepare 1 (19 oz) of can of organic black beans rinsed well.
- It’s 2 tbs of organic coco.
- You need 1 tsp of Himalayan Salt.
- It’s 1/2 cup of real maple syrup.
- You need 1/4 cup of melted organic coconut oil.
- It’s 1 pkg of PC Blue Steel Cut Oats or 1/2 cup of instant oatmeal.
- You need 1 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 2 1/4 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s 1/4 cup of unsweetened dark chocolate chips.
- Prepare 1 cup of sugar free marshmallows.
These Black Bean Brownies are so moist & fudge-y! They're also healthy, vegan, flourless, gluten free, & naturally sweetened with maple syrup! Black bean brownies are a special kind of flourless gluten free brownie, and this amazing recipe doesn't taste like beans at all. How the beans disappear into the brownies. 'Huh?
Black Bean Brownies instructions
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Blend all ingredients well in a food processor except the chocolate chips and marshmallows..
- Grease 8" square pan with coconut oil..
- Pour batter into pan..
- Top with chocolate chips and marshmallows..
- Bake for 15 min..
- Place on wire rack and let cool for 30 min before serving..
Black beans and avocado in a brownie recipe?' you might be asking. Give these scrumptious brownies a go and you won't turn back. No-Churn Blueberry Cheesecake Ice… If you're upset you can't have these black bean brownies, I welcome you to try my many, many, many other brownie recipes on here. Instructions Mix pureed beans with brownie package mix. DO NOT add eggs or oil.