Hot and Sour Soup with Tomato, Okra, and Bean Thread Noodles.
You can cook Hot and Sour Soup with Tomato, Okra, and Bean Thread Noodles using 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Hot and Sour Soup with Tomato, Okra, and Bean Thread Noodles
- Prepare 1 of Tomato.
- It’s 4 of Okra.
- Prepare 30 grams of Bean thread noodles.
- You need 1 of Egg.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Sesame oil.
- Prepare 1 dash of Salt.
- You need 400 ml of ☆Water.
- Prepare 2 tsp of ☆Chicken soup stock granules.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ☆Soy sauce.
- You need 1/3 tsp of ☆Salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of ◆Katakuriko.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of ◆Water.
- You need 1 dash of more than 1 tablespoon Vinegar.
- It’s 1 of Ra-yu.
Hot and Sour Soup with Tomato, Okra, and Bean Thread Noodles step by step
- Cut the tomato into 2-3 cm bite sized pieces. Sprinkle the okra with a little salt and roll on a cutting board. Rinse and slice into 5 mm..
- Parboil the bean thread noodles in plenty of boiling water. Drain and cut into easy to eat pieces..
- Beat the egg..
- Heat a pan with sesame oil and stir fry the tomato briefly. (Until the tomato is coated with oil.).
- Add all the ☆ingredients to the pan, bring to a boil and add the okra and parboiled bean thread noodles. Simmer for 2~3 minutes, then add vinegar and stir..
- Dissolve the ♦ katakuriko with ♦ water, add to the pan and stir..
- Pour in the beaten eggs, add a few drops of ra-yu spicy chili sesame oil and it's done..