Banana muffins. Mash bananas in a large bowl. Mix in white sugar, melted butter, brown sugar, egg, and vanilla extract. Fold in flour mixture until just combined.
Add egg, oil and vanilla; mix well. Stir into the dry ingredients just until moistened. Muffins will spring back when lightly tapped. You can have Banana muffins using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Banana muffins
- Prepare 3 of banana’s.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- You need 1 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/2 cups of flour.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of melted butter.
Whisk the banana, oil, milk, eggs, salt, and vanilla in a large measuring cup with a spout or another bowl. Make a small well in the center of the dry ingredients. Banana Muffin Recipes The smell of sweet banana muffins wafting through the house is sure to rouse lazy morning sleepers; try any of our foolproof banana muffin recipes this weekend for a breakfast your family is sure to love. These Banana Muffins are super easy to make, loaded with bananas and sprinkled with buttery crumb topping!
Banana muffins step by step
- First you need to crush 3 banana’s into a bowl..
- Then you add your 3/4 cups of sugar and mix..
- Next u add one egg into your bowl with baking soda and mix..
- Then you add baking powder and your salt into the bowl and mix..
- Then you will add your flour and your melted butter..
- Add as much chocolate chips as u like and pre heat your oven to 375 and cook them for 18 min.
- Take them out after and enjoy you delicious muffins!!.
I love these so much because they always turn out perfectly. They're perfect to make over the weekend, and then you can grab them for a quick breakfast throughout the week! Add sugar and slightly beaten egg. These banana muffins are soft, buttery, and spiced with cinnamon. They're wonderful plain, with chopped walnuts, or even chocolate chips.