Blueberry Cornbread Muffins. Blueberry muffins with the hearty flavor of cornmeal. I'm happy to share my recipe with you. Most people won't think twice about serving basic cornbread when is on the table.
If you like Cornbread than these Blueberry Cornbread Muffins will definitely become a favorite. Yet by adding fresh blueberries and lemon zest, this cornbread is not just a side dish to accompany. A wonderful cornbread muffin with juicy blueberries. You can cook Blueberry Cornbread Muffins using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Blueberry Cornbread Muffins
- It’s 1/2 cup of cornmeal.
- It’s 1/2 cup of flour.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of sugar.
- It’s 2 teaspoons of baking powder.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 1/2 cup of water.
- You need 1 cup of blueberries.
- Prepare of Substitute.
- You need of Box of your favorite cornbread, follow box directions and add a hand full or two of blueberries.
Give the classic blueberry muffin a makeover with this recipe for Blueberry Cornbread Muffins. These Blueberry Cornbread Muffins are perfect for brunch, barbecues, potlucks. etc. and the leftovers are equally delicious reheated for breakfast slathered in butter, honey or jam. These blueberry cornbread muffins have been on my mind forever. I LOVE cornbread muffins and could eat them any time of day (or year).
Blueberry Cornbread Muffins step by step
- Add cornmeal, flour, sugar, baking powder and salt to bowl. Mix. Add water. Mix..
- Add blueberries and gently mix with spoon..
- Pour mixture into 8×8 pan that's been sprayed with nonstick spray. Bake for 22-24 minutes. Allow to cool and cut into squares..
They're my weakness, especially when all buttered up and. Moist, rich and heavenly cornbread muffins bursting with juicy blueberries. Perfect as breakfast, snack or even a side dish! My name is Chung-Ah and I am a Dexter addict. Mixing blueberries into the batter makes corn bread muffins seem lighter, moister, and definitely more fun, as if the jam's been baked right in.