Banana pancakes,. Combine flour, white sugar, baking powder and salt. In a separate bowl, mix together egg, milk, vegetable oil and bananas. Tender and delicious pancakes featuring peanut butter, bananas, and chocolate chips!
Directions Heat a skillet over medium heat and add some oil. Pour the banana mixture in the hot skillet and cook. How to make banana pancakes Begin by combining the flour, baking powder, sugar, and salt in a bowl. You can cook Banana pancakes, using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Banana pancakes,
- You need 2 of cup's flour.
- Prepare of Salt,sugar,oil.
- You need 2 of ripe bananas.
- Prepare of Jug of water.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
In a medium bowl, mash the banana until almost smooth. Banana Pancakes Be the first to rate & review! Lightly spiced with cinnamon and just a little salty, these banana pancakes take advantage of overripe bananas. Buttermilk makes the fluffy interior extra tender, and honey is the only sweetener used in addition to the bananas.
Banana pancakes, step by step
- Start by mixin flour,sugar,salt and add small amount of water as u mix to form a thick paste.
- In a separate bowl,smash the bananas and mix together with the eggs…then add the wet mixture to the dry one,.
- Pour you're batter on the pan cook each side for 3 min while adding oil…enjoy.
Place banana in a mixing bowl and mash into a smooth paste with a potato masher. HOW TO MAKE BANANA PANCAKES: MAKE THE PANCAKE BATTER Mix the wet ingredients (egg, milk, melted butter, vanilla) in a small bowl. Mix the dry ingredients (flour, sugar, baking powder, salt) in another bowl. Add flour, milk, baking powder, and vegetable oil to the eggs and mix to make a batter. Stir mashed bananas into the batter.