Easy Banana Bread. This easy banana bread recipe is quick to prepare, and everyone always comes back for seconds! Reviews for: Photos of Joy's Easy Banana Bread. Moist and delicious banana bread recipe.
If it weren't already clear by this point, the implied subtitle of this recipe is "don't fuss; make it easy." Jump to the Easy Banana Bread Recipe or watch our quick recipe video to see how we make it. We love banana nut bread, so we almost always add chopped and toasted walnuts or pecans. This Easy Banana Bread Recipe is the absolute BEST! You can have Easy Banana Bread using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Easy Banana Bread
- Prepare 2-3 of very ripe bananas, peeled.
- You need 1/3 cup of melted butter, unsalted or salted.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of baking soda.
- It’s Pinch of salt.
- You need 3/4 cup of sugar (1/2 cup if you would like it less sweet, 1 cup if more sweet).
- It’s 1 of large egg, beaten.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- It’s 1 1/2 cups of all-purpose flour.
Moist, loaded with bananas, sweetened with brown sugar, and. Banana bread is easy to veganize by adding extra banana, which acts as a binder, replacing the need for eggs or other egg replacers. And as an added benefit, it also helps to lessen the amount of sugar. These useful spices can be used to cook so many different meals!
Easy Banana Bread instructions
- 1 Preheat the oven to 350°F (175°C), and butter a 4×8-inch loaf pan.
- In a mixing bowl, mash the ripe bananas with a fork until completely smooth. Stir the melted butter into the mashed bananas.
- Mix in the baking soda and salt. Stir in the sugar, beaten egg, and vanilla extract. Mix in the flour..
- Pour the batter into your prepared loaf pan. Bake for 50 minutes to 1 hour at 350°F (175°C), or until a tester inserted into the center comes out clean..
Banana bread is one of the easiest recipes you can learn. It is categorized as a "quick bread" meaning that it is leavened with chemical leavening instead of yeast. This means it is very quick and easy to. This Easy Banana Bread recipe has been my go-to for decades. Banana bread is one of my favorite recipes to make when I have a sweet tooth.