Banana Breadloaf. I'll just keep looking for a banana loaf recipe till I find one I like. In a large bowl, combine flour, baking soda and salt. In a separate bowl, cream together butter and brown sugar.
Cream the sugar and butter in a large mixing bowl until light and fluffy. Add the eggs one at a time, beating well after each. To make banana bread, you'll need pretty straightforward ingredients. You can cook Banana Breadloaf using 14 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Banana Breadloaf
- It’s 11/2 cup of All purpose flour.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Almond flour.
- You need 3 of over ripe bananas.
- Prepare 2 of eggs(room temp).
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1 cup of medium brown sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of buttermilk.
- It’s 1 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 1 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 8 tbsp of melted butter(room temp)/veg oil.
- Prepare 1-2 tsp of cinnamon.
- Prepare 1 tsp of nutmeg.
- It’s 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 1/2 cup of sliced almonds/walnuts.
Naturally the first thing you need is bananas. I like to mash them up with a muddler, but you could also simply use a fork. The key to a loaf of delightful banana bread is its moistness. Here are some tips and tricks to ensure that your banana bread doesn't turn dry: The bananas have to be over-ripe.
Banana Breadloaf step by step
- Preheat the oven to 325°F and prepare 1 or 2 medium loaf pans.
- Mash the bananas in a bowl, until creamy..
- Sift together dry ingredients-flours, spices,baking soda and baking powder and keep aside..
- In another large bowl, cream together butter and sugar along with eggs one at a time.
- Now mix in the mashed bananas and vanilla extract until well incorporated.
- Alternate between the flour mixture and buttermilk.Gently stir to combine..
- Do not over mix,it can result in tough bread..
- Pour the batter into prepared pans and sprinkle some sliced walnuts or almonds.
- If you are making in Instant Pot, pour 1 cup water into the inner pot and place a trivet. Foil wrap your loaf tin containing batter and use foil sling to lower on top of the trivet..
- Bake for 1 hour in oven/in IP,'pressure cook' mode for 45 minutes or until a tooth pick inserted in the center comes out clean..
- Instant Pot-Any time you want to check the doneness during cooking, use Quick Release option by turning the steam handle to venting position and open the lid..
- Take the bread out of the oven and cool for about 10 mins before slicing..
Stir in the sugar, beaten egg, and vanilla extract. In a large bowl, whisk together flour, sugar, baking soda, and salt. In a medium bowl, whisk together banana, melted butter, eggs, and vanilla. Fold banana mixture into flour mixture until just combined. I firmly believe that banana bread is something you should be able to make anytime and anywhere, with a mixer or with a fork, in a loaf pan or in a muffin tin — whenever you have a few bananas going soft and freckly.