banana bread. This banana bread is moist and delicious with loads of banana flavor! Friends and family love my recipe and say it's by far the best! Moist and delicious banana bread recipe.
Banana bread is a type of bread made from mashed bananas. It is often a moist, sweet, cake-like quick bread; however there are some banana bread recipes that are traditional-style raised breads. Banana bread first became a standard feature of American cookbooks with the popularization of. You can cook banana bread using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of banana bread
- You need 1/2 cup of vegetable oil.
- You need 1 cup of sugar.
- It’s 3 of bananas.
- Prepare 2 cup of flour.
- You need 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s 1 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of milk.
- Prepare 1 cup of chopped nuts (i use walnuts).
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
See how to make the best banana bread. Month after month, this banana bread recipe is the most viewed on Allrecipes. An hour of waiting while your. With its super-moist texture, buttery banana and brown sugar flavors, and incredibly soft crumb, this is the best ever banana bread recipe.
banana bread step by step
- put all ingredients, except nuts in large bowl and beat well..
- fold in nuts..
- pour into greased loaf pan, (I put wax paper or parchment paper in bottom of pan. 9 x 5 x 3 inches.
- preheat oven 350°F. bake for 55 – 65 minutes.
- do not over bake. insert tooth pick in middle of loaf should come out clean. best to cool and store overnight before cutting.
This banana bread was really good! I wish it had more banana flavor though (my bananas were This is my go-to banana bread recipe. It's easy to make and always a hit. This is an easy banana bread recipe that gives perfect results every time. Be sure to use really ripe bananas – the blacker the better.