Banana chocolate chip muffins 🧁. In a large bowl, combine the flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda and salt. In another bowl, whisk the egg, oil, yogurt and vanilla. Banana Chocolate Chip Muffins Banana Chocolate Chip Muffins.
Stir in the chocolate chips, walnuts, and cinnamon chips. Heap the thick batter into the prepared muffin cups, mounding them quite full; a muffin scoop works well here. Sprinkle the tops of the muffins with coarse white sparkling sugar, if desired. You can cook Banana chocolate chip muffins 🧁 using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Banana chocolate chip muffins 🧁
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of all purpose flour.
- It’s 1/2 cup of brown sugar.
- You need 1 of large egg.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of baking soda.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 1/4 tsp of salt.
- You need 2 of large ripe bananas.
- It’s 3/4 cup of melted butter.
- It’s 3/4 cup of chocolate chips.
An easy banana chocolate chip muffin recipe made with ripe bananas and basic pantry staples. This is a delicious grab and go breakfast and a fun weekend baking project. People have been turning to baking to ease their anxieties these days. The best way to store banana chocolate chip muffins is to keep them in a zippered bag or an airtight container at room temperature.
Banana chocolate chip muffins 🧁 instructions
- Take two large or three medium-sized ripe bananas. I like using ripened bananas stored in the freezer for a few days. If I don't eat the bananas and they are about to go bad, I always freeze them..
- Mash the banana with a fork..
- In another bowl, add flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, brown sugar, vanilla extract and egg and mix..
- Add melted butter to your mashed bananas. Also, add all the other ingredients from the other bowl and mix well..
- Once mixed properly, add chocolate chips and mix again..
- Pour the mixture in the muffin tray and fill 3/4 of the cups..
- Leave the tray in the oven for 25 minutes at 350° F, until turned golden brown..
- Enjoy these perfect and fluffy muffins. 😊.
To freeze, either wrap them individually in a layer of plastic wrap under a layer of aluminum foil or put them in a zippered bag with the date on it and pop them in the freezer! If you love banana muffins, you will love banana bread! Here's our classic banana bread recipe. For a lighter version of these muffins, take a look at our Healthy Banana Blueberry Muffins. In that recipe, we swap olive oil for the butter, use whole wheat flour and add blueberries instead of chocolate chips.