Banana Bread. This banana bread is moist and delicious with loads of banana flavor! Friends and family love my recipe and say it's by far the best! Moist and delicious banana bread recipe.
Banana bread is a type of bread made from mashed bananas. It is often a moist, sweet, cake-like quick bread; however there are some banana bread recipes that are traditional-style raised breads. Banana bread first became a standard feature of American cookbooks with the popularization of. You can have Banana Bread using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Banana Bread
- You need 1/2 cup of butter.
- It’s 1 cup of sugar.
- It’s 2 of eggs, beaten.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of vanilla.
- It’s 3-4 of bananas, mashed.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of flour.
- You need 1 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
See how to make the best banana bread. Month after month, this banana bread recipe is the most viewed on Allrecipes. An hour of waiting while your. With its super-moist texture, buttery banana and brown sugar flavors, and incredibly soft crumb, this is the best ever banana bread recipe.
Banana Bread step by step
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees fahrenheit (325 for glass pan).
- Beat sugar with butter.
- Add eggs, bananas and vanilla.
- Separately combine flour, baking soda, and salt. Add to wet mixture and mix (don’t overmix).
- Pour into greased loaf pan and bake 350 degrees fahrenheit for 55 mins (325 for 70 minutes in glass).
This banana bread was really good! I wish it had more banana flavor though (my bananas were This is my go-to banana bread recipe. It's easy to make and always a hit. This is an easy banana bread recipe that gives perfect results every time. Be sure to use really ripe bananas – the blacker the better.