Banana Bread. In a large bowl, combine flour, baking soda and salt. In a separate bowl, cream together butter and brown sugar. Stir in eggs and mashed bananas until well blended.
Add the banana mixture to the creamed mixture and stir until combined. Add dry ingredients, mixing just until flour. When life gives you bananas, it's time to make banana bread. You can have Banana Bread using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Banana Bread
- It’s 2 of mashed bananas.
- You need 1/4 cup of maple syrup.
- You need 1/4 of of plant milk.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cups of whole meal or spelt flour.
- It’s 1 tsp of cinnamon.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla.
- It’s 1 of egg or flax seed egg.
- You need 1 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s Handful of walnuts.
Bake bananas into sweet loaves of goodness, with nuts, chocolate, or plain and delicious. Store overly-ripe bananas in the freezer until you have enough to make bread. Cut up thick slices of the bread and freeze them for a lunch box treat or for an on-the-go breakfast, toasted and spread with peanut or almond butter. Banana Bread Tips How do I quickly ripen bananas?
Banana Bread instructions
- Preheat the oven to 180 degree Celsius and line bread tin.
- In a bowl add egg, milk, banana, maple syrup and vanilla.
- Then add in cinnamon, baking powder and flour and combine (DO NOT OVER MIX! I made that mistake). Add walnuts.
- Pour into tin and cook in oven for 40-50 minutes or until knife comes out clean.
When baking with bananas, use ones that are ripe (or even overripe) to yield the best flavor. If you have a day or two to spare, place bananas and an apple, avocado, peach or tomato in a brown paper bag and keep on your counter. In a large bowl, whisk together flour, sugar, baking soda, and salt. In a medium bowl, whisk together banana, melted butter, eggs, and vanilla. The best bananas to use for banana bread are those that are over-ripe.