Dark Double Chocolate Banana Muffins. Regardless, here's how you make double chocolate banana muffins: Whisk together melted butter, dark brown sugar, egg, and vanilla Whisk in mashed bananas <- make sure they're super ultra ripe for maximum flavor Stir in flour, cocoa powder, baking soda, baking powder, cinnamon, and salt The high temperature gives the iconic bakery-style domed muffins because of the high temperature and how it activates the baking soda. Do I have to bake it at such a high temperature initially? If you want to have a high dome of muffins, then I highly suggest it!
In a separate bowl, whisk bananas, oil and egg until blended. Add to flour mixture; stir just until moistened. Enjoy Life semi sweet chocolate chunks OR Hu dark chocolate gems; How to Make these Double Chocolate Muffins. You can have Dark Double Chocolate Banana Muffins using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Dark Double Chocolate Banana Muffins
- You need 3 of ripe bananas, mashed.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- You need 1/2 cup of sour cream.
- You need Splash of vanilla.
- It’s 1/2 cup of milk.
- It’s 1/2 cup of sugar.
- It’s 1 cup of all purpose flour.
- It’s 1 of healthy half cup dark cocoa powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of baking soda.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 cup of dark chocolate chips.
There is nothing more annoying than going to bake something and realizing that you forgot to start the oven. Mix together the mashed ripe banana, oil, sugar, and egg. The idea for these double chocolate banana muffins actually came from my father. Of everyone in my family, my father has the most restraint when it comes to treats.
Dark Double Chocolate Banana Muffins step by step
- Preheat oven to 350..
- Mash bananas in a mixing bowl. Add eggs and mix. Add sour cream and mix. Add milk and vanilla and mix. Add sugar and mix.
- Next add the flour, cocoa powder, salt and baking soda. Mix well. Stir in 1 cup of chocolate chips..
- Spray muffin tin well with non stick spray. I used an ice cream scoop and it measured out to be exactly 12 muffin..
- Bake 25-30 mins or until top of muffins bounce back when touched..
While both my parents always made a big effort to teach us healthy eating, my dad would be the one rationing cookies and reminding us that something "was just full of sugar". Mix the cooled, melted butter with the two sugars and mix until it is of a single consistency. Proceed to mix in the egg until it is of a single consistency. Proceed to add the milk, mashed bananas and vanilla and mix until it is of a single consistency. Mash bananas in a large bowl.