Microwave fudgy brownie mug cake. Mug cakes made in the microwave are no longer dried wrinkled up cake at the bottom of your mug. When you microwave a mug dessert, you're actually steaming the batter so it micro-bakes up moist and delicious. There are lots of mug cakes, mug brownies and mug cookies around the internet, so I guess we're not the only ones who need a quick fix every You may find you need to tweak timing a little since all microwaves and mugs are going to be a little different.
This mix has good texture and fudgy flavor. It's what I normally use when I make these lava cakes. WW Mug Cakes deliver that home-baked taste in one-minute flat – this just-right portion of cake is subtly sweet and sophisticated, with a light, fluffy texture. You can have Microwave fudgy brownie mug cake using 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Microwave fudgy brownie mug cake
- It’s 35 g of flour.
- You need 15 g of cocoa.
- It’s 30 g of sugar.
- You need 75 of ml/74g milk.
- It’s 30 g of butter.
- It’s 30 g of chocolate or nutella.
- Prepare of salt.
- Prepare of vanilla.
- You need of baking powder (if you're not using self raising flour).
- It’s of ~~~~~toppings that you like such as:.
- Prepare of ~peanut butter.
- Prepare of ~ice cream.
- Prepare of ~whipped cream.
- It’s of ~berries or bananas.
- Prepare of ~jam.
Enjoy as is or add fresh fruit or mini marshmallows for a fun twist for a snack or dessert. You don't have to compromise on flavor to get the. I created a brownie mug cake that takes only one minute to make in the microwave. I have to confess, I'm pretty thrilled.
Microwave fudgy brownie mug cake step by step
- Put your mug on the scale and set the scale to 0. This way you can add your ingredients directly in the mug without getting other pots dirty..
- In your mug, put the butter and chocolate and then melt in your microwave. Stop it and mix every 30 seconds so the butter wont turn into oil completely. Put the mug on the scale again..
- Add milk, mixing it in quickly so that the butter won't harden..
- Add the rest of the ingredients, one by one. If you're not using self raising flour, add very little baking powder. Take care, adding too much can make the cake taste weird. Half a teaspoon is too much! Just add a pinch..
- I can never eat a whole one, so if you want to, you can pour half of the batter in another mug and make two. Put the cake in the microwave and "bake" for 2-3 minutes, taking into account how soft and fudgy you want it to be. Baking it for too long will make it hard and spongy, so make sure it's still a bit wet on top when you take it out..
- Add whatever toppings you prefer..
This is my favorite mug This is more like the cake-type brownies rather than the chewy brownies, but it's still so good. When it first came out of the oven, the brownie was. Mug Brownie Recipes Microwave Mug Recipes Mug Cake Microwave Microwave Desserts Microwave Food The Best Healthy Chocolate Fudge Mug Brownie You'll Ever Eat. Low Carb Microwave Chocolate Brownie Idea – Quick & Easy Ketogenic Diet Recipe. Satisfy your brownie craving in minutes with this fudgy and delicious Brownie in a Mug.