Banana Pancakes. Combine flour, white sugar, baking powder and salt. In a separate bowl, mix together egg, milk, vegetable oil and bananas. A flourless banana pancake recipe I tried was mushy and difficult to flip.
How to make banana pancakes Begin by combining the flour, baking powder, sugar, and salt in a bowl. In a medium bowl, mash the banana until almost smooth. Banana Pancakes Be the first to rate & review! You can cook Banana Pancakes using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Banana Pancakes
- You need of Dry ingredients.
- Prepare 1 cup of flour Flour.
- Prepare 1 of teaspoonBaking powder.
- It’s pinch of Cinnamon.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of Sugar.
- Prepare of Wet ingredients.
- Prepare half of cup Milk.
- Prepare 1 of egg Egg.
- You need 2 tablespoons of Oil.
- It’s 2 of Bananas.
Lightly spiced with cinnamon and just a little salty, these banana pancakes take advantage of overripe bananas. Buttermilk makes the fluffy interior extra tender, and honey is the only sweetener used in addition to the bananas. Top pancakes with banana slices and maple syrup to serve. HOW TO MAKE BANANA PANCAKES: MAKE THE PANCAKE BATTER Mix the wet ingredients (egg, milk, melted butter, vanilla) in a small bowl.
Banana Pancakes step by step
- Sieve flour and baking powder. Add cinnamon and sugar and mix.
- Mash bananas, add eggs,milk and oil. Whisk..
- Add wet to dry ingredients. Whisk. Fry on a pan drizzled with oil..
Mix the dry ingredients (flour, sugar, baking powder, salt) in another bowl. Place banana in a mixing bowl and mash into a smooth paste with a potato masher. These pancakes are gluten-free and dairy-free — they really are made with just bananas and eggs, no tricks. It seems like you'd just end up with scrambled banana-eggs (yuck), but the final product truly resembles a pancake. Piping hot and golden brown, with crispy edges.