Banana Walnuts Muffins. Whisk flour, sugar, chopped walnuts, baking soda, and salt together in a large bowl. Fold banana mixture into flour mixture until just combined. In a medium bowl, whisk together flour, baking powder, salt, and cinnamon.
Combine the flour, baking powder, salt, baking soda and cinnamon; add to creamed mixture just until moistened. Banana Walnut Muffins take you back to being a kid with their moist flavor, crunchy nuttiness, and sweet bananas. I love nothing more than starting my day by sinking my teeth into some homemade banana muffins. You can have Banana Walnuts Muffins using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Banana Walnuts Muffins
- Prepare 1 of and 3/4 cups All Purpose Flour.
- Prepare 3 of overripe bananas.
- You need 3/4 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- It’s 1/3 cup of brown sugar.
- Prepare 1 of large egg.
- You need 1/3 cup of extra virgin olive oil.
- It’s 1/2 cup of milk.
- Prepare 1/3 cups of walnuts, chopped.
- Prepare of extra walnuts for toppings.
Easy banana muffins are so delicious and perfect when I am heading out the door and need a quick breakfast idea. In a medium bowl, beat egg whites slightly. Stir in bananas, sugar, oil, and lemon peel. Add to flour mixture, stirring just until combined.
Banana Walnuts Muffins instructions
- Mix dry ingredients and wet ingredients on separate mixing bowls..
- AGAIN: Don't over mix it to maintain the fluffiness. Some adds cornstarch so it will be chewy, but it's up to you. 1 tsp of cornstarch is optional..
- Prepare them in your baking pans. Bake for 25 to 30 minutes. 350 degrees F..
How To Make Banana Nut Muffins To begin, make the walnut topping: In a small bowl, toss the nuts with the honey and cinnamon until the nuts are evenly coated (the mixture will be sticky). Mix the banana-sugar mixture into the flour mixture until combined. Fold in the nuts and the mashed bananas with a rubber spatula. Spoon the batter into the muffin tins to fill them about halfway. Give them a rap on the counter to get any air bubbles out.