3 ingredient Peanut Butter Brownies. Things might get pretty simple sometimes. Two of our favourite things – peanut butter and brownies – combine to make these irresistible treats, from BBC Good Food magazine. Dulce de Leche Peanut Butter BrowniesLeelalicious.
The knife cuts through the brownies like butter Chocolate Peanut Butter might work fine in the recipe but your Brownies would not be very. Make peanut butter batter: Whisk all ingredients in a bowl until smooth. Case in point: this super easy peanut butter fudge recipe. You can have 3 ingredient Peanut Butter Brownies using 3 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of 3 ingredient Peanut Butter Brownies
- You need 1/2 cup of Peanut Butter.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of self-rising flour.
You don't need an oven or stove. All you need is a microwave, three ingredients and a little bit of patience while your fudge sets. These peanut butter brownies were a happy accident, as they are free of any added sugar they aren't as squidgy as a 'normal' brownies, but very virtuous. Use the best quality peanut butter you can find – or even make your own – it will really make a difference.
3 ingredient Peanut Butter Brownies step by step
- Pre-heat oven to 180°c. Place 6 silicone cupcake liners on a tray and set aside.
- Place Peanut Butter, flour and eggs into a bowl and mix until well combined..
- Fill liners to three quarters full and bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until the centres spring back when lightly pressed.
- Transfer the brownies into a plate and ✨Enjoy!✨.
Try our peanut butter brownies with fudge for an extra indulgent chocolate brownie recipe from scratch. A foolproof traditional brownie recipe topped with indulgent peanut butter fudge. Once cool, put all of the fudge ingredients in a heatproof bowl over a pan of gently simmering water. They're low fat and high protein because they call for peanut flour, not peanut butter! If you are looking for a low carb pancakes recipe that still tastes.