3-ingredient banana pancake. Serve this gluten-free and healthy banana pancakes with maple syrup and please everyone. The recipe for these banana pancakes is made with whole wheat flour and only three ingredients total! It's a healthy breakfast for kids (and the whole family).
In blender, puree bananas until smooth. Pulse in flour until just incorporated. The end result were these fluffy, soft and mildly sweet pancakes. You can cook 3-ingredient banana pancake using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of 3-ingredient banana pancake
- Prepare 1-2 of very ripe bananas (overripe is perfect).
- It’s 2-3 tbsp of plain flour.
- You need 1-2 tbsp of milk (any kind will do, even coconut milk).
- It’s pinch of salt.
- You need 1 tbsp of butter + splash of oil for frying pan.
I'm so glad you stopped by! You are probably here because you are looking for a sugar-free breakfast idea. Most breakfast options are LOADED with sugar. That's a terrible way to start your day!
3-ingredient banana pancake instructions
- Mash bananas in a bowl with the salt until it forms a smooth wet paste..
- Add 2 tbsp flour and a splash of milk. Mix to see if consistency is like a thick batter. It should be smooth enough to pour into the frying pan but not as runny as regular pancake batter. Add more flour or milk til desired consistency is reached..
- Meanwhile, heat a flat pan on medium heat with the butter & a bit of oil (the oil keeps the butter from burning). Pour in batter and form either one medium size pancake or two smaller ones..
- Cook for about 3 – 4 minutes on the first side until little bubbles form on the surface before carefully flipping over. Cook the other side for 2 -3 minutes. If the heat appears too high, switch to a low flame. The natural sugars in bananas makes it caramelise / burn easily..
- Serve immediately. I find this eggless pancake gets a bit chewy if it sits at room temperature so make it in small batches when you're ready to eat some easy, healthy pancakes :).
Use a fork to smash the banana in a bowl. Add the oats and egg and mix well. Then add the cinnamon and mix again. Heat a skillet over medium heat, add a little bit of vegetable oil. The Thing about TWO Ingredient banana pancakes.