Bread machine Banana Bread. Select the Dough setting, and press Start. If necessary, use a rubber spatula to push the dough from the sides of the bread pan. Using a bread machine makes baking banana bread easier than ever.
Bread machine banana bread generally involves less work & steps than an oven-baked banana bread. A bread machine will mix the ingredients for you and bake the banana bread for you in the same machine. The Search for a Good Banana Bread Recipe for the Bread Machine. You can have Bread machine Banana Bread using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Bread machine Banana Bread
- You need 1 stick of butter ( room temperature ).
- You need 2/3 cup of milk.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- It’s 2 1/2 cup of all-purpose flour.
- You need 1 cup of granulated sugar.
- It’s 2 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- It’s 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 2/3 cup of mashed ripe bananas.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of chopped walnuts.
I tried for ages to make banana bread in the bread machine. All the recipes I tried had the same problem. Since the recipe has eggs, it's important that the bread be fully cooked. Place ingredients in pan of bread machine.
Bread machine Banana Bread step by step
- Spray bread machine pan with non-stick cooking spray..
- Premix all ingredients in order in separate bowl then add to bread machine pan..
- Select the quick bread or sweet bread setting on machine and the lightest setting for color. Some machines may have cake setting. If so, use cake setting..
- Press start and let it run until bread cycle has finished cooking. Let cool completely before removing from bread pan..
- Enjoy with butter, cream cheese or just by itself. Ever how you like..
Select Dough setting, and press Start. If necessary, use a rubber spatula to push dough from sides of bread pan. Instructions: On a large flat plate, mash the bananas with a fork and add the sugar. The sugar will blend in very well making the mixture smooth. Instructions Put the wet ingredients in the bread pan.