Bacon Swiss Bread. Cut bacon in half widthwise and then lengthwise; drape a piece over each slice. Place the loaf on a double thickness of heavy-duty foil. In a bowl, combine the butter.
Place Swiss cheese between the slices of bread. Cut bacon in half widthwise and then lengthwise; drape a piece over each slice. Place loaf on a double thickness of heavy duty foil. You can have Bacon Swiss Bread using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Bacon Swiss Bread
- It’s 2/3 cup of softened butter.
- Prepare 4 tsp of prepared mustard.
- You need 1/2 cup of chopped green onion.
- Prepare 1 loaf of french bread.
- You need 5 slice of bacon.
- You need 5 slice of swiss cheese cut in fourths.
This delicious Swiss Bacon Bread is ooey, gooey, cheesy and filled with bacony yuminess. One of my readers even said she made it and served it for breakfast. I guess it does have bacon! What could be better than this Bacon Swiss Bread that brings all three together?!
Bacon Swiss Bread step by step
- preheat oven to 400°F.
- use hand mixer to combine butter, mustard, and green onions.
- slice french bread into ten slices. do not slice all the way through, leave attached at bottom.
- spread butter mixture on both sides of each slice.
- place 2 of the quartered slices of cheese between each slice of bread.
- cut bacon slices in half and lay half slice over each slice of bread.
- bake 20 to 25 min or until bacon is crispy. serve warm. great as appetizer or to accompany soup and salad..
Slow and mellow Sunday mornings just like in Switzerland – you can have them with our traditional Swiss Zopf recipe. Bacon, onions, mushrooms, and Swiss cheese are added to ground beef and baked to perfection. Supercook clearly lists the ingredients each recipe uses, so you can find the It uses onion, bacon, egg, whipped cream, bread, swiss cheese. Cook the bacon first until it's crispy, then stir the crispy bacon in with the Swiss cheese. Swiss chard has long been one of my favorite vegetables because it's a tasty and nutritious green vegetable and it's so easy to grow.