Blueberry Banana Muffins. Mash bananas in a large mixing bowl. Combine dry ingredients and gently stir into banana mixture. In a large bowl, mix the whole wheat flour, brown sugar, cinnamon, baking powder, and baking soda.
Beat at medium speed, scraping bowl often until creamy … Yummy template. I did change it up to make vegan & lighter. These healthier blueberry muffins are a spin off from our popular muffins recipe. You can have Blueberry Banana Muffins using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Blueberry Banana Muffins
- Prepare 1/3 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of melted butter.
- Prepare 1 of egg slightly beaten.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 cup of flour.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking soda.
- It’s 2 of large banana, mashed.
- You need 1 cup of blueberries.
We add whole grains, ripe bananas and reduce the sugar. They can be made with fresh or frozen blueberries and are kid friendly. Banana Blueberry Muffins Banana Blueberry Muffins are bursting with blueberries and are so easy to make with simple ingredients! Brown sugar, three bananas, and lots of berries make these muffins moist and delicious for days.
Blueberry Banana Muffins instructions
- Line the muffin cups with muffin liners..
- In a large mixing bowl, cream sugar, egg and butter together. Then, add in the rest of the dry ingredients and mix until the batter is smooth. Add in the mashed banana and gently mix well..
- Lightly fold in the blueberries. Scoop the batter into muffin cups, about 3/4 full, and place them inside the fryer basket..
- Air fry at 300F (150C) for about 15-17 minutes until the toothpick come out clean..
Make these blueberry banana muffins extra special by, lightly dusting with icing sugar, and add a fresh or defrosted blueberry on top, with a few mint leaves. Tip: To hold the blueberry in place, use a match stick sized piece of dry angel hair pasta as a skewer (make sure it doesn't go through the top of the blueberry). These Banana Blueberry Muffins are packed with banana flavor, bursting with blueberries, and topped with a delicious streusel. And that doesn't even cover the glaze. Homemade Banana Blueberry muffins with REAL ingredients are perfect for a quick, easy treat.