Carrot cake with a twist. Carrot Cake With A Twist takes the ordinary and turns it into something extraordinary! Carrot cakes are quite popular among the cake lovers, especially health freaks, because it's a moist decadence with natural sweetness. For all the fitness enthusiasts, passionate bakers, and everyone out there who loves to relish cakes, we bring you a carrot cake recipe with a twist.
In a medium sauce pan combine sugar, flour and water. Whisk to get out any flour lumps. Cook on medium heat until thick. You can cook Carrot cake with a twist using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Carrot cake with a twist
- You need of AP flour.
- You need of oil.
- It’s of sugar.
- You need of shredded carrots.
- It’s of tables spoon orange zest.
- You need of large eggs.
- You need of baking soda.
- Prepare of baking powder.
- You need of vanilla (optional).
- You need of orange juice.
This Carrot Cake Roll is a classic Easter dessert with a twist. Spiced carrot cake is rolled up with the BEST cream cheese frosting inside. It's beautiful, delicious, and easy to make. Carrot Cake is a classic Easter dessert.
Carrot cake with a twist step by step
- Beat eggs and sugar to be thick and fluffy, add your zest,flavoring and juice on medium beat in your oil.
- Your already mixed flour should be mixed with rising ingredients and divided into 3, mix in batches and do not over mix your batter gradually once mixed properly.
- Fold in your carrots and pour into pan, oven already set to 350 degrees, bake for 20 mins depending on your oven if not done bake for another 10””.
- It is ready to eat.
Caribbean Carrot Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting This isn't just another carrot cake recipe, this is a Caribbean Carrot Cake recipe with a twist. The twist is dark rum that you must make. As the weather warms and Easter approaches, this carrot cake roll with cream cheese filling has become a much-requested dessert. Flavorful carrot cake spiced with cinnamon, nutmeg, ginger, and cloves rolled up around a filling made of whipped cream cheese, butter, powdered sugar, and vanilla… sign me up! Alternatively, sometimes you're craving the classic but want to add a funky twist.