Soft Banana Bread Cookies. In a bowl, whisk sugar, brown sugar, vanilla extract, and butter together until creamy. Add Greek yogurt, egg, and bananas. Line a couple baking sheets with parchment paper and lightly grease with cooking spray.
After you've made these yummy cookies, you should definitely take a look at our Cream Cheese Filled Banana Bread, Banana Pudding Poke Cake and Chocolate Chip Banana Muffins. Blend together butter and sugar for several minutes until fluffy. A soft cookie with a cake-like texture that's so easy to make and with the bonus of added chocolate chips. You can cook Soft Banana Bread Cookies using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Soft Banana Bread Cookies
- Prepare 3 large of rip bananas.
- Prepare 1 cup of Sugar.
- It’s 1 stick of Butter.
- It’s 2 of Eggs.
- You need 1 tsp of Vanilla.
- You need 2 cup of All purpose flour.
- You need 1 tsp of Baking soda.
- Prepare 1 cup of Semi sweet chocolate chips.
- It’s 1 cup of Chopped walnuts.
Maybe the best use for ripe bananas yet! Banana Bread Cookies – fresh from the oven. Banana Bread is a specialty of the house around here. So, these soft, deliciously moist, banana bread cookies are just a natural.
Soft Banana Bread Cookies step by step
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Beat together butter and aura until light and fluffy. Then add in eggs, vanilla and bananas..
- On low speed mix in flour and baking soda until combined..
- Stir in chocolate chips and walnuts. (Mixture will be very wet).
- Drop by teaspoon full on cookie sheet about 2 inches apart..
- Bake for 9-12 minutes or until edges start to turn a light golden brown color..
In a medium bowl, cream together shortening and white sugar until smooth. Beat in eggs, vanilla extract, and banana. Combine flour, baking soda, and salt; blend thoroughly into the shortening mixture to make a sticky batter. Drop by rounded tablespoons onto the prepared baking sheets. These Soft Frosted Banana Bread Cookies are delightful, truly.