Carrot cake. Different from traditional carrot cakes, this cake is extremely moist and flavorful and is topped with a buttermilk glaze while still warm. Try it and I think you will agree that it is the best!! My fiance LOVES carrot cake, and yesterday was his birthday so I decided to look for a carrot cake recipe.
Says that it rivals his favorite carrot cake recipe. In a mixing bowl, mix sugar, vegetable oil, and eggs. In another bowl, sift together flour, baking soda, salt, and cinnamon. You can cook Carrot cake using 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Carrot cake
- You need of All purpose flour.
- It’s of Carrot grated.
- It’s of Powdered Sugar.
- You need of Baking powder.
- It’s of Baking soda.
- It’s of Curd thick.
- It’s of Butter melted.
- You need of Vanilla essence.
- Prepare of Milk lukewarm.
In a large bowl, combine the flour, sugar, cinnamon, baking soda and salt. Add the eggs, oil, carrots and vanilla; beat until combined. In a large bowl, whisk together flour, salt, baking soda, and cinnamon. Carrot cake is moist, rich in flavor and melts in your mouth!
Carrot cake step by step
- Take a bowl sieve all purpose flour, baking powder and baking soda together thrice for aeration and keep it aside..
- Take another bowl, add grated carrot and powdered sugar in it and mix it properly..
- Then add curd in it and mix that too..
- Now add lukewarm milk, vanilla essence and melted butter in it and mix it well..
- Then add sieved dry ingredients in it and mix it well, your cake batter is ready..
- Now grease a baking tray and pour your batter in it..
- Meanwhile preheat your oven at 200° then put your baking tray in it and bake your cake for 30-35 minutes..
- Your carrot cake us ready now..
- Allow it to cool down on cooling rack and serve it..
This scrumptious dessert is what everyone will be raving about! This truly is one of the best carrot cake recipes alone with whole wheat carrot cake bread, frosted carrot cake cookies or carrot cake cupcakes. All my carrot cake recipes are made with fresh carrots, the perfect blend of spices and a sweet, heavenly frosting! I like using all-purpose flour, but you can substitute some of the all-purpose flour for whole wheat or white whole wheat flour. For a gluten-free carrot cake, swap the flour for your favorite gluten-free flour blend.