Banana Almond Pancake. Mash the bananas in a medium mixing bowl, using a fork. Add the eggs, almond flour, baking powder, and vanilla; beat with a fork (or whisk) until combined. Optional, add chocolate chips or add-in of choice.
Whisk them together really well so that you add air and eliminate any bumps. Then use a spoon to make a well in the center and add all of your wet ingredients. Mix whole wheat flour, ground almonds, ground flax seeds, sugar, baking powder, salt, and baking soda together in a bowl. You can have Banana Almond Pancake using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Banana Almond Pancake
- Prepare 2 cups of almond flour.
- It’s 2 of ripe robusta banana.
- It’s 1/3 cup of egg whites or 3 large eggs.
- Prepare 2 tsp of cinnamon powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 1 pinch of salt.
Mix into the whole wheat flour mixture until batter is just combined. Combine almond flour, tapioca flour, baking powder, and salt in a large bowl. Add almond milk, one Happy Egg Free Range egg (seriously the best eggs you'll find at your local grocery store!), maple syrup, banana, and vanilla extract. Heat a medium non-stick skillet over medium heat and coat with butter or coconut oil.
Banana Almond Pancake instructions
- Puree the bananas and pour it in a mixing bowl..
- Add egg whites [ or whole eggs] into it and combine well..
- Sieve in the almond flour, baking soda, cinnamon and salt into the bowl and mix well without forming lumps..
- Heat a non stick pan and pour the prepared batter on it. cook for about 4 minutes on medium low heat and flip it..
- Cook it for another 2-3 minute or until done..
- Serve immediately with maple syrup/ agave nectar/ honey and bananas..
The pancakes can be made without a blender: In a bowl mash the bananas until very smooth. Add eggs and whisk until completely combined. Add the almond flour and baking powder and whisk until the batter is smooth. In a large bowl, whisk together egg yolks, bananas, almond flour, and baking powder. Gently fold whipped egg whites into batter until evenly combined.