Banana chocolate chips muffins. Cheddar + BBQ Wavy + Sour Cream And Onion = Three Layer Dip Stack. Stack Pringles® Flavors To Create New Flavor Combos – Learn More Here Today. In a medium bowl, whisk together flour, baking powder, salt, and cinnamon.
Fold in bananas and chocolate chips. Fill greased or paper-lined muffin cups two-thirds full. In large bowl, mash bananas with fork. You can cook Banana chocolate chips muffins using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Banana chocolate chips muffins
- It’s 2 cups of all purpose flour.
- You need 4 of ripped bananas.
- It’s 1 cup of chocolate chips.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of melted butter.
- It’s 1/2 cup of sugar.
- It’s 1/4 cup of milk.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of cinnamon powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of salt.
Whisk in egg, milk, granulated sugar, and brown sugar. In separate bowl, combine flour, baking soda, and salt. Beat bananas into batter with an electric mixer on low. Banana Chocolate Chip Muffins By PJ Hamel Stir in the chocolate chips, walnuts, and cinnamon chips.
Banana chocolate chips muffins instructions
- Prepare all the ingredients. Mashed the bananas and set a side. Preheat the oven to 175 Celsius..
- Mix dry ingredients: flour, sugar baking soda, baking powder, cinnamon powder and salt. On the other bowl, mix the rest of the ingredients: mashed bananas, melted butter, eggs, milk and half of the chocolate chips..
- Transfer the bowl of the bananas mixture into the dry bowl. Mix it well. Place them in the muffin’s cup. Add bits rest of the chocolate chips onto the muffin’s mixtures..
- Put the muffin’s mixtures into the oven for about 20minutes. Check for time to time with stick or knife. Since my muffin’s cups are not the same size, after 20 minutes I took out the smaller muffins. I then add another 5 minutes for the other muffins..
- Cool the muffins for about 10 minutes, then they are ready..
Heap the thick batter into the prepared muffin cups, mounding them quite full; a muffin scoop works well here. In a medium bowl, whisk together egg, mashed bananas, and melted butter. Pour the egg mixture into the flour mixture and mix as little as possible, just until combined. Divide mixture between muffin cups, filling them about ¾ full. For the best banana muffins, use very ripe bananas.