Chicken and veg hot and sour soup.
You can have Chicken and veg hot and sour soup using 17 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chicken and veg hot and sour soup
- It’s 300 gms of chicken pieces.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of chopped capsicum.
- You need 4 tbsp of chopped cabbage.
- You need 2 tbsp of chopped carrot.
- You need 2 tbsp of chopped French bean.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of black pepper.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of chopped green onion.
- You need 1 tbsp of chopped ginger garlic.
- It’s 2 tbsp of vinegar.
- You need 1 tsp of red chili sauce.
- Prepare 1 tsp of soya sauce.
- Prepare 1 bowl of noodles boil and fry.
- It’s 1 of egg.
- It’s 1 tbsp of cornflour mix some water.
- It’s as required of Oil for frying the noodles.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of sesame oil.
Chicken and veg hot and sour soup step by step
- Take a pan add oil and fry the noodles and keep aside. Take a pan add chicken and salt keep it for a boil and chicken shreded and keep aside and take a pan add oil add ginger, garlic, green chili stir fry and add onion and vegetables and stir cook well add chicken in boiling water and cook well..
- Add chicken, salt and black pepper and let it cook add soya sauce,vinegar and chili sauce mix and cook well and add cornflour and water mix and add more water and cook it until it form thick texture and add beaten egg and cook 5 minutes..
- Now soup is ready to serve and garnish it with fried noodles and boil chicken pieces..
- Enjoy with your family..