Pepperoni & Ham Filled Bread. Pepperoni is an American variety of salami, made from a cured mixture of pork and beef seasoned with paprika or other chili pepper. Pepperoni is characteristically soft, slightly smoky, and bright red in color. Thinly sliced pepperoni is a popular pizza topping in American pizzerias.
Pepperoni comes in different sizes, the most common being about an inch in diameter. This variety can better withstand the high temperature of a baking pizza. Pepperoni comes down to being a fine-grained, smokey, air-dried salami. You can cook Pepperoni & Ham Filled Bread using 11 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Pepperoni & Ham Filled Bread
- You need 2 of tubes of crescent rolls.
- It’s 12 slices of deli ham.
- You need 1/2 lb of deli sandwich pepperoni.
- It’s 12 slices of provolone cheese.
- Prepare 12 slices of swiss cheese.
- Prepare 12 slices of deli turkey breast.
- It’s 1 jar of yellow peppers (didn't use them all just what I thought he would like on it).
- You need 1 of thinly sliced onion.
- Prepare of Italian seasoning.
- You need of garlic powder.
- It’s of olive oi.
That is somewhat of a redundant description considering salami is dried sausage, but the air drying is an essential part of getting the texture that we know and love. HORMEL ® Pepperoni is the perfect addition to your family's pizza night. With an irresistibly delicious taste everyone can enjoy — one bag can turn Friday night pizza into a pizza topping family event! Pepperoni stands in a crowd of foods that in the States are considered Italian but whose name, derivation, and very nature have been adulterated by distance, time, and the American palate.
Pepperoni & Ham Filled Bread step by step
- Spread out the crescent dough flat on a cookie pan, start your layers with the ham, pepperoni, provolone cheese, swiss cheese, turkey breast, peppers and onions.. then sprinkle a little italain seasoning and garlic powder over the top..lay the other crescent dough crust over the top and pinch ends to seal….brush on the olive oil and sprinkle some more garlic powder and italain seasoning over the crustput in preheated 350* oven and bake till nice golden brown.. cut and serve….
Italian-American communities all over the United States, seeking connection to home and tradition, recreated their versions of foods that, while dramatically. Pepperoni has been named the number one pizza topping time and time again. And if you love pepperoni, you're probably enjoying it on more than just pizza. From pepperoni rolls to sandwiches to a cracker topping, there are many ways to enjoy this spicy sausage. A Brief History of PepperoniPepperoni is borrowed from the word peperoni, the plural of peperone, which is Italian for bell pepper.