Best Banana bread. Because it really is the best banana bread recipe, period. You can mix everything in one bowl, you can vary the amount of sugar or bananas. There's no time for monkey business when you're trying to find the perfect banana bread.
It freezes perfectly and tasted just as good a week later as when I Best Ever Banana Bread. We put some of the internet's best banana bread recipes — from Chrissy Teigen, America's Test Kitchen, Flour Bakery, and Smitten Kitchen — to the test. Chef Anna Olson has a classic banana bread recipe that will make you say Oh Yum, and she wants to share it with you! You can cook Best Banana bread using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Best Banana bread
- Prepare Half of cup butter, softened.
- Prepare 1 cup of sugar.
- It’s 2 of beaten eggs.
- You need 3 of bananas, finely crushed (for serious and extreme moist and de.
- You need 1 of nd half cups flour.
- You need 1 tsp of baking powder.
- You need Half of tsp vanilla.
- Prepare Pinch of salt (i used salted butter so i didnt add salt).
Follow along as Anna Olson teaches you. How to make your banana bread better—even though your banana bread is wonderful as it is! It is easy to make, super moist and bursting with. Best banana bread recipe with overripe bananas, walnuts and brown sugar.
Best Banana bread step by step
- Cream together butter and sugar. Add eggs and crushed bananas. Combine well.
- Sift together flour, baking soda and salt if using. Add to creamed mixture. Add vanilla. Mix just until combined. Do not overmix. Pour into greased and floured loaf pan. I sprinkled some raisins.
- Bake at 350º / 180º for 55 minutes. Keeps well, refrigerated..
- Enjoy :).
This recipe is so easy and can be made by hands, without a mixer. The banana bread is crazy moist, sweet, loaded with. Banana bread is actually a bit of a misnomer as it's made with a baking soda-leavened batter, not a yeast-leavened dough. These are commonly known as quick-breads. This is the best banana bread we had.