Moist Choco Banana Muffin. Combine flour, cocoa, baking powder, baking soda, and salt together in a large bowl. Stir into flour mixture until just moistened. In the first bowl, combine flour, baking powder, cocoa, and salt.
Slowly mix in oil and stir to combine. These delicious super moist chocolate chip banana muffins are moist, fluffy and easy to make. These moist chocolate chip banana muffins are also quick to whip up and are great for breakfast or a quick snack for the little ones. You can cook Moist Choco Banana Muffin using 12 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Moist Choco Banana Muffin
- It’s 4 pieces of Banana (overripe).
- You need 2 pieces of Egg.
- It’s 2-1/4 cups of All-Purpose Flour.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of Iodized Salt.
- You need 3 teaspoons of Baking Powder.
- You need 1-1/2 cups of Brown Sugar.
- It’s 3/4 cup of Butter (softened).
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of Cinnamon.
- You need 1 teaspoon of Vanilla Extract.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of Banana Extract.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Chocolate (chopped).
- It’s of Oil (for greasing).
How to store super moist chocolate chip banana muffins: Moist Banana Chocolate Chip Muffins These moist banana chocolate chip muffins are tender and bursting with rich chocolate flavor. They are perfect for breakfast or dessert, and are completely dairy free. I make a lot of banana recipes, not just banana bread, because my family loves bananas and always has them around. Soft chocolate banana muffins recipe sweeten with less sugar than usual.
Moist Choco Banana Muffin instructions
- Pre-heat the oven at 375°F or 190°C..
- Grease the muffin pan with oil, dust with flour, and place muffin liners..
- For the dry ingredients – Sift the all-purpose flour, baking powder, cinnamon and salt in a large bowl and set aside..
- For the wet ingredients – Mash the bananas until creamy. Mix in the sugar for about 3 minutes using an electric mixer. Add the butter, eggs, vanilla extract and banana extract and beat well..
- Mix the dry and wet ingredients gradually..
- Fold in the chocolates just until incorporated. Do not overmix..
- Spoon the batter into the muffin liner about 3/4. Leave 1/4 room for expansion. I used an ice cream scoop for easy transfer. Sprinkle brown sugar on top for some crunch..
- Bake for 20 minutes or until a toothpick stuck in the muffins comes out clean..
- Let cool for a few minutes and take out of the pan. @homebasedchef.
Back to school moist banana muffins are perfect for kids. Fluffy moist banana muffins made with simple ingredients. Additional chocolate chunks makes them very chocolaty. Make delicious banana chocolate chip muffins that have slightly crisp muffin tops and moist centers with this easy recipe. Top the muffins with slices of fresh banana to create an eye-catching breakfast or brunch treat!