Moist Banana Bread. Combine the oil, eggs, sugar, milk, vanilla, and mashed bananas. Add the baking soda and flour. Here are some storage tips to keep your banana bread moist and delicious: Allow your banana bread to cool on a cooling rack or a plate before refrigerating it.
In a large bowl, whisk eggs, bananas, oil and vanilla. Stir into dry ingredients just until moistened. The secret to a moist banana bread is all about the moisture added to the batter. You can cook Moist Banana Bread using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Moist Banana Bread
- It’s of Bread.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of butter.
- It’s 3/4 cup of sugar.
- It’s 4 of riped bananas.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s pinch of salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of flour.
Too much oil or too many bananas can cause problems with heaviness. Too much flour can be a problem. In a large bowl, stir together the melted butter and sugar. Add the eggs and vanilla, mix well.
Moist Banana Bread step by step
- Preheat oven for 350°F.
- In a mixing bowl, mix butter and sugar together.
- Add eggs and ripe bananas to the mixture.
- Then add vanilla extract and salt to the mixture.
- In another bowl, mix flour and baking soda together.
- Make a hole in the middle of flour mixture, and pour in the banana mixture. Mix it well, but not overly mix, for maintaining moist results..
- Bake for 60 mins..
Combine the flour, baking soda and salt, stir into the butter mixture until smooth. Finally, fold in the sour cream, walnuts and bananas. To make banana bread, you'll need pretty straightforward ingredients. Naturally the first thing you need is bananas. I like to mash them up with a muddler, but you could also simply use a fork.