Hazelnut banana bread. The chocolate hazelnut combination got my attention so I gave this a try. Hi everyone, today's video is an easy vegan banana bread recipe but not just regular banana bread. this is CHOCOLATE HAZELNUT BANANA BREAD! Cocoa Hazelnut Banana Bread. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines.
What an awesome combo of flavors! I can't believe I haven't tried that yet! This banana bread definitely leans toward dessert, thanks to thick swirls of chocolate-hazelnut spread. You can cook Hazelnut banana bread using 18 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Hazelnut banana bread
- You need 180 g of plain flour (GF flour works).
- You need 100 g of finely ground hazelnuts.
- You need 1 of flax egg (1 tbsp flax +2 tbsp water).
- Prepare 2 of very ripe bananas.
- It’s 1 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 50 g of coconut oil.
- Prepare 75 g of brown sugar.
- It’s 80 ml of non dairy milk.
- You need 1 tsp of lemon juice or vinegar.
- It’s 1 tsp of vanilla.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of cinnamon.
- It’s 100 g of chocolate chips.
- You need of You will need:.
- You need Loaf of tin.
- Prepare of Parchment paper.
- You need of Scales.
Browning the butter may seem a little fussy, but it's totally worth the time and effort. This Banana, Hazelnut and Chocolate Bread has chopped hazelnuts and some delicious honey Greek yogurt. This isn't your usual banana bread. This version includes chocolate and hazelnuts for additional Banana bread is just one of things that's hard to say no to.
Hazelnut banana bread instructions
- Preheat your oven to 180°C/350°F. Grease your loaf tin with oil and line with parchment paper..
- Prepare flax egg by adding 2 tbsp water to 1 tbsp of ground flax..
- Add lemon juice or vinegar to milk and stir. This is your 'buttermilk'. Leave to the side until needed later..
- In a large bowl combine all dry ingredients together: flour, ground hazelnuts, baking powder, baking soda, salt, and cinnamon..
- Mash bananas in a separate bowl until no large lumps remain. To the bananas combine brown sugar, vanilla, melted coconut oil, flax egg, and buttermilk, whisking until homogeneous..
- Pour wet mixture into the dry mixture; stir to combine. Once the batter is almost fully mixed, add in chocolate chips and continue stirring..
- Pour batter into prepared tin and place into preheated oven for 45 – 50 minutes..
- Once the bread is out of the oven, leave to cool in the tin for 10 minutes then remove from its tin and parchment to continue cooling on a wire rack..
I have made it many times with the golden syrup, but it is also delicious without it, texture is still good, but just not quite as banana, hazelnut and chocolate bread. Gib jetzt die erste Bewertung für das Rezept von baronnes ab! Mit ► Portionsrechner ► Kochbuch ► Video-Tipps! Sort of like banana bread but with added goodies! This is great for breakfast and also for an afternoon snack.