Buzzfeed Nutella Brownies. You'll never want to make regular brownies again. BuzzFeed Food posted a video to playlist Nutella Lyfe. I can't count the number of times I've made these and they are fantastic every time.
Nutella brownies- oh and these are eggless and wholewheat too. These yummy gooey chocolaty squares are every bit as delicious as they look. I'm not even a big Nutella fan, but these brownies are too freaking good. You can cook Buzzfeed Nutella Brownies using 5 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Buzzfeed Nutella Brownies
- Prepare 1 1/2 cups of Nutella.
- It’s 7 tablespoons of melted butter.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- You need 1/2 cup of powdered sugar.
- It’s 3/4 cup of flour.
Calling all chocolate lovers, do I ever have a recipe idea for you. Receta con instrucciones en video: ¡Triple chocolate! An easy brownies recipe prepared with eggs and Nutella! Two ingredients is all you will need to make these awesome treats!
Buzzfeed Nutella Brownies instructions
- In a small bowl mix the Nutella and melted butter until thick.
- In a medium bowl mix the powdered sugar with the eggs.
- Pour the Nutella mixture into the egg and sugar mixture and mix until well combined.
- Add the flour to the batter and mix.
- Pour the batter into a greased cake pan.
- Scoop tablespoons of Nutella randomly.
- Bake the Nutella brownies at 350 degrees for 40 minutes.
- Let the brownies cool for 10 minutes.
- Transfer the brownies to a plate, cut them into squares and ✨Enjoy!✨.
Easy recipe for Nutella brownie bites that only needs two ingredients. Fudgy Nutella brownies my dear friends is what all chocolate dreams are made of. In this chapter of the Nutella Chronicles I present to you ooey, gooey, so very fudgy Nutella Brownies. These Nutella Brownies are the richest, fudgiest brownies you will ever eat. The Nutella plays an interesting role in this recipe.