Banana bread. This banana bread is moist and delicious with loads of banana flavor! Friends and family love my recipe and say it's by far the best! Moist and delicious banana bread recipe.
Banana bread is a type of bread made from mashed bananas. It is often a moist, sweet, cake-like quick bread; however there are some banana bread recipes that are traditional-style raised breads. Banana bread first became a standard feature of American cookbooks with the popularization of. You can have Banana bread using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Banana bread
- It’s 200 g of flour.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- You need 3 of ripe bananas.
- Prepare 80 ml of sunflower oil.
- You need 3 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1 pinch of salt.
- It’s 1 tbsp of sugar, but you can use more if you like.
See how to make the best banana bread. Month after month, this banana bread recipe is the most viewed on Allrecipes. An hour of waiting while your. With its super-moist texture, buttery banana and brown sugar flavors, and incredibly soft crumb, this is the best ever banana bread recipe.
Banana bread instructions
- Preheat the oven to 160 degrees. Mash the bananas with a fork until it's like a purée. Mix then the flour with baking powder and salt..
- Add in to a bowl sugar, oil and one egg. Whisk it for 2min..
- Add then the second egg and whisk again for 2min. Pour in the banana and mix well. Sieve now the flour mix to the wet mix..
- Important! Do not mix the flour in. Just stir it until all the dry flour is wet. That keeps the cake nice and fluffy. Butter a form and add the mixture. Put it now in the preheat oven for 40-45 min.
- If you would like to add vanilla, mix it in with the wet ingredients. If you would like to add some chocolate or nuts, add them at the end. If you like you can sprinkle icing sugar over it. Enjoy<3.
This banana bread was really good! I wish it had more banana flavor though (my bananas were This is my go-to banana bread recipe. It's easy to make and always a hit. This is an easy banana bread recipe that gives perfect results every time. Be sure to use really ripe bananas – the blacker the better.