Perfect BANANA Muffins : Banana Bread. Just grease or line your muffin pan and you are ready to bake. Mix dry ingredients and wet ingredients separately (per recipe below). Banana Bread Muffins are so easy to make!
Mix in white sugar, melted butter, brown sugar, egg, and vanilla extract. Fold in flour mixture until just combined. Then adding sour cream makes them perfectly tender. You can cook Perfect BANANA Muffins : Banana Bread using 11 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Perfect BANANA Muffins : Banana Bread
- You need 80 grams of walnuts or cashews.
- You need 340 grams of very soft bananas.
- You need 100 grams of brown sugar.
- You need 75 grams of sunflower/olive oil.
- It’s 225 grams of plain flour.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of baking powder.
- You need 3 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- You need of Oven temp.
- Prepare 200 of Celsius.
- It’s of Oven time.
- Prepare 18 of minutes.
It's an easy, no mixer recipe that makes perfect banana muffins every time. These Banana Bread Muffins are the perfect breakfast or snack idea that are quick and easy to make. Best Banana Bread Muffins Recipe We've Ever Made! These Banana Bread Muffins are a delicious, moist, sweet muffin with the perfect amount of banana flavor, topped with a glorious sugar crumb topping.
Perfect BANANA Muffins : Banana Bread instructions
- Chop nuts e.g. in Thermomix® blender speed 4.5 for 4 sec and set aside in bowl.
- Peel, add and process 3-4 bananas speed 4 for 2 sec.
- Add sugar and oil, mix speed 3-4 for 5 sec.
- Add flour, baking powder and cinnamon. Combine well at speed 4 for 10 sec.
- Add 50g of the chopped walnuts and stir in reverse speed 3.5 for 3 sec.
- I filled 24 silicon muffin forms with this amount of dough.
- Sprinkle top of muffins with the left-over chopped walnuts and if you'd like a tiny amount of brown sugar.
- Bake at 200℃ middle rack for 20 minutes. May vary +/- 1-5 min depending on your oven, but don't let them get too dark on top or to dry..
- BBC's original recipe recommends: add to greased and lined 2lb loaf tin. I am using a Christmas tree silicone shape for half the dough..
- In my tree shape I only baked it for 20 minutes all together..
- BBC recommends: Bake loaf tin in 200℃ oven for 20 min and covered with tin foil another 20..
- Allow to cool a bit before dusting with powdered sugar. Enjoy freshly baked or the day after with a more chewy taste to it..
This is an easy banana muffin recipe that results in perfect and simple muffins. These muffins have an intense banana flavor and are incredibly moist and tender. This recipe can be made with or without nuts and cinnamon can be added to create a banana bread muffin. The Perfect Banana Muffins – learn the secret to making these bakery style jumbo muffins, dairy free and low fat with the perfect muffin dome. Back when I was in university, I used to love to go to the student centre early in the morning with my sister and have breakfast there, simply because we used to love their muffins.