Oreo layered cheesecake brownie. Oreo Loaded Cheesecake Brownies are rich and fudgy homemade brownies with a layer of double stuf Oreos, cheesecake, plus more Oreo cookies on top. Oreo Loaded Cheesecake Brownies are really over-the-top! They are combo of two best ever desserts: brownie and cheesecake.
Such an easy and delicious treat! It's pure Oreo chocolate brownie heaven. I am in love with brownies…and these are amazing! You can have Oreo layered cheesecake brownie using 6 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Oreo layered cheesecake brownie
- Prepare 1 box of brownie any kind.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- You need 3/4 cup of sugar.
- You need 24 ounces of cream cheese.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 36 of oreos.
This stunning trifle is jam-packed with everybody's favorite oreo cookies, rich chocolate ganache, cocoa fudgy brownies, fluffy oreo cheesecake and creamy, fluffy luscious layers of whipped cream. Brownies + Oreos + Cheesecake = THIS 👆🏻. Welcome to the wonderful world of Cheesecake Brownies. Thick, fudgy, chocolate brownies topped with whole Oreo cookies and a layer of creamy vanilla cheesecake.
Oreo layered cheesecake brownie instructions
- Mix all the ingredients for brownie mix according to the box.
- Mix well cream cheese, eggs, vanilla extract till smooth.
- In an baking pan, coat with butter, pour the brownie mix and spread well.
- Place the oreo cookies on top of the brownie batter.
- Pour the cream cheese on top of the oreo s and spread evenly.
- Crush 6 oreo cookies and sprinkle on the top.
- Preheat the oven at 325 and bake for 45 mins. Let it cool outside and chill in the fridge for 2 hours..
- Cut into desired pieces and enjoyyy.
All baked together into one heavenly dessert. These Oreo Cheesecake Brownie Bars were quite well-received. I mean what's not to like, right?? The fudgy brownie layer is SO intensely chocolate-y. If you're craving chocolate, these will not disappoint!