Ham Egg and Swiss on Sourdough. Add egg and fry until cooked to your preference. (Yolk can either be broke or not as to your preference.) In a nonstick pan, fry ham until warm and lightly brown. Nutrition facts label for Arby's breakfast: Sourdough Ham, Egg 'n Swiss. Nutritional Target Map for Arby's breakfast: Sourdough Ham, Egg 'n Swiss.
Swiss Cheese (Processed Slice): Cultured Milk, Skim Milk, Water, Salt. Learn how to make Ham and Swiss Egg Sandwiches. My husband and I love this! You can have Ham Egg and Swiss on Sourdough using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Ham Egg and Swiss on Sourdough
- You need 3 slices of sourdough bread.
- It’s 6 slices of ham luncheon meat.
- You need 2 slices of Swiss cheese.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of mayonnaise.
- Prepare 3 of extra large eggs.
- You need 1 tablespoon of butter.
- Prepare To taste of salt.
I put the muffins under the broiler to toast them and then put the cheese on to melt the cheese. We used Swiss deli cheese and whole. The ham and Swiss cheese combine perfectly with the Dijon. The Instagram Egg, Ham, & Cheese Sandwich.
Ham Egg and Swiss on Sourdough step by step
- Melt the butter and cook the eggs in the butter add salt to taste. Move to a plate when done add swiss cheese on top..
- Get the sourdough bread and toast it. Move to a plate..
- Add ham to the skillet and heat until caramelized a bit. Add mayonnaise to two of the slices of bread. Then add the egg and cheese on top of the mayonnaise'the slices of bread..
- Add 3 slices of ham on top of the egg and cheese. Stack the sandwich and serve. I hope you enjoy!!!!.
Grilled Ham and Cheese On Sourdough Bread by Rockin Robin. Experiment with DeviantArt's own digital drawing tools. A Swiss cheese, spinach and mushroom layer is topped with a thick egg mixture, a layer of ham and a sprinkling of Cheddar. This robust pie is tucked into an oven and baked for an hour. Place Swiss cheese flat in the pie crust.