Delicious banana bread. Combine the oil, eggs, sugar, milk, vanilla, and mashed bananas. Add the baking soda and flour. In a large bowl, stir together the melted butter and sugar.
Finally, fold in the sour cream, walnuts and bananas. This banana bread is moist and delicious with loads of banana flavor! Friends and family love my recipe and say it's by far the best! You can have Delicious banana bread using 7 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Delicious banana bread
- Prepare 1 cup of sugar.
- You need 150 grams of butter.
- You need 2 large of eggs.
- You need 3 of bananas.
- You need 2 cup of flour.
- It’s 1 of packet baking powder.
- It’s 1/4 of nuts.
The second reason why we love banana bread is that you can eat banana bread anytime of day-commit just one easy banana bread recipe to memory and you've got fresh banana bread for breakfast, lunch, dinner, or a snack. Now that you're geared up to bake some easy and delicious banana breads, we've got plenty of easy banana bread recipes. Preheat the oven and grease a bread pan. Mash bananas in a mixing bowl and add in melted butter.
Delicious banana bread step by step
- Grease a tray with butter and sprinkle it with flour or breadcrumbs..
- Mash the bananas very well with a fork or a blender.
- In a bowl, mix well sugar and butter at the room temperature until soft and smooth..
- Than add eggs and mix again.
- Add the bananas over sugar and butter and mix.
- Add the flour and baking powder . But not all at once.And mix well.
- Than chopped nuts.
- Pour batter into cake pan, be sure thetray is a bit higher cause the cake is going to swollen inside the oven.
- Leave it in the oven about 1 hour a until well browned. Then remove and leave for 10 minutes in the pan to cool..
- After 10 minutes turn it upside down on a plate and leave to cool completely..
Stir in sugar, egg, and vanilla and mix. Add flour, baking soda, salt and nuts (if desired) and stir until combined. This incredibly simple banana bread is moist, delicious, and perfectly sweet. It's a great way to use overripe bananas and please the whole family! This super easy recipe will become your go-to banana bread and an instant family favorite.