Ham and Swiss with Muffaletta Olive Salad. Learn to make an olive salad, which is the foundation for the famous muffuletta sandwich from New Orleans. Between these three ingredients and the two varieties of olives, the Muffaletta olive salad has a decidedly Mediterranean flair. It is the perfect companion for the salami, mortadella, provolone.
Ham and Swiss Salad with Red Currants. The sweetness of the ham is a nice complement to the tartness of the currants in this creative salad. This pasta salad is packed with a variety of flavors, including ham, cheese, shrimp, bell pepper, olive, artichoke, egg, etc. You can cook Ham and Swiss with Muffaletta Olive Salad using 6 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Ham and Swiss with Muffaletta Olive Salad
- It’s 2 slices of pumpernickel rye bread.
- You need 1 teaspoon of dijon mustard.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of mayonnaise.
- You need 4 slices of black forest ham divided.
- You need 3 tablespoons of Muffaletta olive salad see my recipe.
- You need 2 slices of swiss cheese.
Supercook clearly lists the ingredients each recipe uses, so you can find the perfect recipe quickly! It uses salad greens, salami, olive, tomato, mustard, ranch dressing, ham, swiss cheese. This Muffaletta has Salami, Ham and Bologna with a homemade grilled olive salad that takes this traditional New Orleans' sandwich recipe to new heights. Easy Muffaletta Olive Salad, perfect recipe to top your muffaletta sandwich.
Ham and Swiss with Muffaletta Olive Salad step by step
- Mix the mustard with the mayonnaise and spread it out over the two slices of bread. Add 2 slices of ham per slice of bread. Add the salad on top of one side of the sandwich..
- Add the cheese slices on top of the salad. Assemble the sandwich and serve. I hope you enjoy!!!.
For the authentic Central Grocery Muffuletta, layer bottom half of the loaf with salami, ham, swiss cheese, provolone Olive Salad – New Orleans Muffuletta Olive Salad Relish. This olive salad is a mixture of garlic, an. Which kind of salad are you looking for? Muffalatta is a rich Sicilian Sandwich and salad street food which is served in Sicily on St. There are numerous spellings which represent this hearty feast-day specialty: muffoletta, muffuletta, muffolette, muffolatta, muffaletta and muffoletta to name a few.