Sprouted whole wheat Banana Blueberry muffins. Mix in mashed bananas and milk, baking soda, cinnamon, salt, and vanilla extract. Add flour and oats and mix until just combined. Fold in all remaining ingredients except brown sugar.
In a large bowl, whisk together the eggs, applesauce, oil, brown sugar, vanilla and bananas. Combine the flour, baking soda, and cinnamon. Stir into the banana mixture until moistened. You can cook Sprouted whole wheat Banana Blueberry muffins using 16 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Sprouted whole wheat Banana Blueberry muffins
- It’s 1/3 cup of melted coconut oil.
- It’s 1/4 cup of maple syrup.
- It’s 1/4 cup of honey.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- It’s 3 of ripe bananas.
- You need 1/4 cup of almond milk.
- It’s 1 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of cinnamon.
- It’s 1 3/4 cup of sprouted whole wheat flour.
- You need 1/3 cup of rolled oats.
- It’s 1 tsp of brown sugar.
- You need 2 tbsp of ground flax seeds.
- It’s 1/4 cup of cacao nibs.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of blueberries.
Stir in the blueberries until evenly distributed. Whether you make these with sprouted spelt flour, regular spelt flour, or just whole wheat pastry flour, you can't go wrong. The bananas keep the muffins moist, the blueberries add some extra sweetness + tartness, the nuts add crunch, and the cinnamon adds a subtle hint of spice. Chock-full of sweet ripened bananas and juicy blueberries.
Sprouted whole wheat Banana Blueberry muffins instructions
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees. Whisk coconut oil, maple syrup and honey in a large bowl. Add eggs and beat well. Mix in mashed bananas and milk, baking soda, cinnamon, salt, and vanilla extract..
- Add flour and oats and mix until just combined. Fold in all remaining ingredients except brown sugar..
- Grease muffin tin with coconut oil. Fill cups, sprinkle with a few blueberries and brown sugar..
- Bake 25 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean..
These muffins are great for a midday snack or as part of your breakfast. Made with whole wheat flour and sweetened with pure maple syrup, these moist muffins are delicious, nutritious, and deeply satisfying! A generous amount of coconut oil gives these muffins a light and airy texture, and enhances the flavor of the bananas. These are perfect to get your morning going, or keep you full throughout the day. The Whole Wheat Banana Muffins With Blueberries are one of the The Black Dog's most popular recipes.