Yoghurt brownies cupcake. I loved the idea of making brownies in a cupcake liner since the plan is to freeze most of them! I used milk chocolate chips and a small handfull of mini semi-sweet chips. Even though I cut the recipe in half it yielded.
Brownie Cupcakes are super yummy and so easy to make. A unique twist on a classic – brownies plus cake plus frosting in one unique and delicious Cupcake. See more ideas about Yoghurt cake, Cake, Yoghurt. You can cook Yoghurt brownies cupcake using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Yoghurt brownies cupcake
- You need 100 gr of butter.
- Prepare 2 of white eggs.
- You need 100 ml of yoghurt plain.
- You need 125 of raw canne sugar.
- You need 1 spoon of vegan baking powder.
- Prepare 40 gr of cocoa powder.
- Prepare 2 spoon of whole wheat grain.
- You need 1 spoon of rice flour.
- You need 1 spoon of rye flour.
- You need 1 spoon of buckwheat flour.
Cupcakes Cupcake Cakes Cake Cookies Ogura Cake Cotton Cake Asian Cake Rhubarb Cake Sponge Cake Recipes Just Bake. When it comes to making these super easy brownie cupcakes the trick is all in how you bake them. Start by preparing a box of Betty Crocker™ Fudge Brownie Mix according to the instructions. The texture of this yoghurt blueberry cake is just like a cheesecake, moist, soft and light.
Yoghurt brownies cupcake instructions
- Pre heat the oven 180C.
- Mix the butter, sugar and yoghurt. Make it hot with small fire until the sugar mixed..
- Wait until warm and mix with eggs. Stir good.
- In separate bowl, mix all the flour, cocoa and baking powder.
- Mix all ingredients step by step while stir it all till mix well.
- Put in the cup and bake 40 minutes.
You really can't go wrong with brownies or cupcakes for dessert — no exotic ingredients or frou-frou toppings. But you know what's better than brownies or cupcakes? These Greek Yogurt Cupcakes are so fluffy and delicious. Brownie Cupcakes are made to please, chocolaty, rich, a little on the chewy side, perfection! Delightful and chocolaty brownie cupcakes, I have enjoyed them so much, and my family did too.