Banana Bread. This banana bread is moist and delicious with loads of banana flavor! Friends and family love my recipe and say it's by far the best! Moist and delicious banana bread recipe.
Banana bread is a type of bread made from mashed bananas. It is often a moist, sweet, cake-like quick bread; however there are some banana bread recipes that are traditional-style raised breads. Banana bread first became a standard feature of American cookbooks with the popularization of. You can cook Banana Bread using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Banana Bread
- You need 450 g of mashed 🍌 (can add more).
- You need 90 g of melted unsalted butter.
- It’s 40 g of white sugar.
- You need 40 g of brown sugar.
- Prepare 1 of large egg (room temperature).
- It’s 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 225 g of all purpose flour / cake flour.
- It’s 1 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1 cup of chocolate chip (optional).
See how to make the best banana bread. Month after month, this banana bread recipe is the most viewed on Allrecipes. An hour of waiting while your. With its super-moist texture, buttery banana and brown sugar flavors, and incredibly soft crumb, this is the best ever banana bread recipe.
Banana Bread instructions
- Preheat over at 160° & line in baking paper on 2L loaf pan..
- Whisk 🍌, sugar, butter until well-blended..
- Whisk in egg & vanilla extract.
- Add in sifted flour, baking soda & salt. Using a spatula, using cutting and scrape motion to stir till well blended. Stir in chocolate chips..
- Pour batter into loaf pan, knock out some air. Bake for about 1 hour & 15 minutes（看著辦）until a tester inserted in the centre & come out clean..
- Put the tray into the middle, once 🍌🍞 is starting to turn brown, move tray to bottom, when it turned into your desire colour, cover the top with aluminium foil. (Me: move to bottom after 30mins, cover with foil after 15min).
- Cool it in the tin for 20 mins. Take out & cool completely..
This banana bread was really good! I wish it had more banana flavor though (my bananas were This is my go-to banana bread recipe. It's easy to make and always a hit. This is an easy banana bread recipe that gives perfect results every time. Be sure to use really ripe bananas – the blacker the better.