Reese's Peanut Butter Cup Banana Bread. No one will be able to resist a sweet slice. In another large bowl mix together the bananas, peanut butter, oil, egg, and sugar. Pour the dry ingredients into your wet ingredients and stir until just combined.
This is a perfect decadent banana bread recipe for your next homemade gift or bake sale! Sprinkle reserved peanut butter cups on top. Let it cool (if you can wait that long) and slice it up to serve. You can cook Reese's Peanut Butter Cup Banana Bread using 4 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Reese's Peanut Butter Cup Banana Bread
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- It’s 1 box of Yellow Cake Mix.
- You need 2 of Ripe bananas.
- You need 8 oz of Mini Reese's peanut butter cups.
Oh man, this Reese's Peanut Butter Cup Banana Bread is simply the best! This Reese's Peanut Butter Banana Bread is a bonefide sweet bread treat that peanut butter and chocolate fans will love. A rich thick peanut butter batter is laced with mashed bananas for flavor and chopped Reese's cups to gild the lily. Super moist banana bread made with peanut butter and Reese's cups.
Reese's Peanut Butter Cup Banana Bread instructions
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Grease 2 small or 1 large loaf pan.
- In a large bowl, mash bananas – depending on the size of the bananas, you can use 3.
- Add cake mix and eggs – mix thoroughly.
- Gently fold in Reese's cups – you have 1/2 them or put them in whole (if there are peanut allergies, you can use chocolate chips).
- Pour into loaf pan(s).
- Put into preheated oven for 35 – 40 minutes. You made need extra time in a large loaf pan.
If you love peanut butter and chocolate (and banana bread!), then you are in the right place, friends. Reese's Pieces Peanut Butter banana bread is classic banana bread with a makeover. This bread has a generous helping of peanut butter and Reese's peanut butter cups. This easy loaf recipe is a delicious breakfast treat or snack! I am constantly looking for new ways to bake up some Peanut Butter Banana Bread.