Carrot Cake. Different from traditional carrot cakes, this cake is extremely moist and flavorful and is topped with a buttermilk glaze while still warm. Try it and I think you will agree that it is the best!! My fiance LOVES carrot cake, and yesterday was his birthday so I decided to look for a carrot cake recipe.
Says that it rivals his favorite carrot cake recipe. In a mixing bowl, mix sugar, vegetable oil, and eggs. In another bowl, sift together flour, baking soda, salt, and cinnamon. You can cook Carrot Cake using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Carrot Cake
- Prepare of wheat flour.
- Prepare of maida.
- You need of delhi carrots grated.
- You need of jaggery(you can use sugar too).
- Prepare of oil.
- Prepare of eggs.
- Prepare of baking powder.
- It’s of baking soda.
- Prepare of cinnamon powder.
- It’s of salt.
- Prepare of Nuts.
In a large bowl, combine the flour, sugar, cinnamon, baking soda and salt. Add the eggs, oil, carrots and vanilla; beat until combined. In a large bowl, whisk together flour, salt, baking soda, and cinnamon. Carrot cake is moist, rich in flavor and melts in your mouth!
Carrot Cake instructions
- Seive the flour, baking powder,baking soda,salt and cinnamon atleast 2-3 times..
- Grate carrots.
- Beat egg till forthy.
- Now add oil and jaggery powder into egg batter and beat well with hand blender..
- Now add dry ingredients to the egg mixture and mix well. Add grated carrot, nuts of your choice and mix well..
- Transfer the mixture into greased mould sprinkle nuts on top and tap the mould on working surface to remove air bubbles..
- Keep it in preheated oven and bake it on 180 for 35-40 mins. Check after 30 mins by inserting tooth pick if it's come clean it's done other wise bake another 5-10 mins..
- Let it rest for some time in oven and remove. And leave it to cool completely. Then cut into desired shape and enjoy the healthy and tasty cake with hot cup of tea…
This scrumptious dessert is what everyone will be raving about! This truly is one of the best carrot cake recipes alone with whole wheat carrot cake bread, frosted carrot cake cookies or carrot cake cupcakes. All my carrot cake recipes are made with fresh carrots, the perfect blend of spices and a sweet, heavenly frosting! I like using all-purpose flour, but you can substitute some of the all-purpose flour for whole wheat or white whole wheat flour. For a gluten-free carrot cake, swap the flour for your favorite gluten-free flour blend.