Choco pancake topped with caramelized banana. Make a well in the centre, crack in the eggs and add the melted butter and milk. Whisk the wet ingredients in the centre until combined, then gradually incorporate the dry ingredients until you have a thick, smooth batter. Melt the butter, brown sugar and corn syrup. until it starts to simmer and bubble up.
What are pancakes without the sauce…! Loving the glazed bananas on top. My son just requested chocolate chip pancakes for breakfast tomorrow maybe I can twist his arm a little and see if we can swap it to your gorgeous banana pancakes with a delicious sauce… Pinned, shared, smoke signals sent. You can cook Choco pancake topped with caramelized banana using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Choco pancake topped with caramelized banana
- It’s 1 cup of maida/All purpose flour.
- You need as needed of butter.
- You need 4 tsp of sugar powder.
- You need 2 tsp of cocoa powder.
- You need 1 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla essence.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of milk.
- You need 1 of banana sliced.
- Prepare 1 tsp of sugar.
- It’s Pinch of salt.
These vanilla pancakes are topped with caramelized bananas for an easy decadent breakfast treat. During the summer, there are a lot of nights that I'm just too tired and hot to make a big dinner. On those nights, my son always asks for the same thing – pancakes. Directions Whisk together the eggs, both kinds of sugar, buttermilk, butter, and vanilla in a small bowl until smooth.
Choco pancake topped with caramelized banana step by step
- Mix maida, sugar powder,cocoa powder,baking powder mix all..
- Now add 2sp butter, venila essence and milk make not thick nor thin batter..
- Heat butter in a pan and sugar let sugar melt now add banana pieces and cook till sugar coats pieces..
- Heat pan and pour batter and cook on low heat..
- Arrange on a plate top with caramelized banana and pour chocolate syrup and ready to gobble..
Whisk together the flour, cocoa powder, espresso powder, baking powder, and. Repeat with the remaining butter and bananas. Serve the pancakes topped with the caramelized banana slices and maple syrup. Heat to boiling over medium heat, stirring occasionally; remove from heat. Gently stir in bananas until well coated.