Super healthy banana bread. Super Healthy Banana Bread This Healthy Banana Bread is CRAZY healthy – whole wheat flour, no oil, honey for the sweetener and hemp hearts! I always mash my bananas in a separate bowl using a fork. You can also mash the bananas in a stand mixer.
What makes this banana bread healthy? Delicious super moist healthy banana bread made with whole wheat flour, protein packed greek yogurt and naturally sweetened with pure maple syrup. Easy to make and perfect for brunch or snacking. You can have Super healthy banana bread using 15 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Super healthy banana bread
- You need 1 cup of wild rice flour.
- It’s 3/4 cup of oatmeal flour.
- It’s 3/4 cup of brown sugar.
- It’s 1 tsp of baking soda.
- It’s 1 of pinch of salt.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Okara.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of water.
- Prepare 2 tsp of oil.
- It’s 1/2 cup of applesauce.
- It’s 1/4 cup of oil.
- It’s 5 tbsp of plain yogurt.
- Prepare 2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s 3 of overripe mashed bananas.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of nuts of choice (optional).
- Prepare 1/2 cup of chocolate chips (optional).
Everyone loves this healthy banana bread recipe because it can easily be made into muffins, too! Easy & Healthy Banana Bread This is the BEST healthy banana bread recipe and the last one you'll ever need to try. An easy to make banana bread that's super moist and refined sugar free. Banana Bread is kinda a staple in our house.
Super healthy banana bread step by step
- Preheat oven at 350°F..
- In a bowl mix all the dry ingredients.
- In another bowl mix all the wet ingredients. (If you dont have Okara, you can subtitute the 2 tablespoons of Okara, 4 tablespoons water and 2 teaspoons of oil for 2 eggs).
- Fold in half the dry mixture into the wet ingredients. Fold until well combined then fold in the second half of the mixture..
- Add the nuts and chocolate chips to the mixture.
- Grease a loaf pan well. Pour the mixture into the loaf pan..
- Bake for 1 hour or until toothpick comes out with a few wet crumbs but not extremely clean and dry. It will continue cooking once out the oven..
- Let cool to unmold. Enjoy this super super healthy banana bread..
- To know how to get Okara, go to my recipe for homemade soymilk. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/354507-homemade-soymilk.
For the longest time it was my "treat" of the day! Throw all of the ingredients into a large bowl and mix until smooth. Combine the mashed bananas, vanilla extract, melted butter, beaten eggs, and unsweetened applesauce in a small bowl. In a separate large mixing bowl, combine the flour, sweetener, salt, baking soda, and cinnamon. Mash bananas in a mixing bowl.