Thukpa(a tasty soup). Enjoy the rains with this comforting hot soup. This is an all in one pot, Tibetan recipe, that's delicious and extremely healthy too. Thukpa bhatuk is a common Tibetan cuisine noodle soup that includes small bhasta noodles.
Thukpa Soup is a noodle soup topped with vegetables, spices, and meat. This quintessential dish is the very popular dish in Nepal, Bhutan, Tibet, China and Thukpa is believed to have originated in the Eastern part of Tibet. However, digging deeper, some people also believe that thukpa may have been. You can have Thukpa(a tasty soup) using 22 ingredients and 17 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Thukpa(a tasty soup)
- You need 200 gm of chicken mince.
- Prepare 1 cup of chop carrot.
- You need 1/2 cup of green peas.
- It’s 1/2 cup of french bean.
- You need 11/2 cup of noodles.
- It’s 1/2 cup of chop onion.
- You need 2 tsp of chop ginger.
- You need 4 tsp of chop tomato.
- You need 5 tsp of coriander leaves.
- It’s 2 tsp of lemon juice.
- It’s 2 tsp of soya souce.
- Prepare 2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of corn flour.
- You need 3 tsp of green chilli.
- You need 1/2 cup of spring onion.
- Prepare 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- You need 2 tsp of black pepper.
- You need 1 tsp of white pepper.
- It’s 4 tsp of oil.
- You need 1 tsp of butter.
- It’s 2 tsp of chop garlic.
- You need 2 tsp of oregano.
Thukpa is a traditional dish of Tibetan people but it is famous in different parts of Northeast India, Nepal, and Bhutan. It tastes best with all kinds of You will find Thukpa in almost all the restaurants in Sikkim. Best Thukpa in Gangtok: Taste of Tibet, Bhutia Kitchen, Potala. Thukpa is a hot noodle soup with Tibetian origins and it's made with vegetables and/or meat and an intensely flavourful broth.
Thukpa(a tasty soup) instructions
- At first,chop all vegetables.
- Take water in pan and boil the chicken.
- Chop into small pieces of the chicken.
- Then,put oil and butter in pan..
- Add onion,garlic,ginger and spring onion..
- Saute it and add tomato.
- Then,add all vegetable with salt.
- Saute it with both pepper and chilli powder in the vegetable in same pan.
- Add chicken pieces in pan.
- Saute it and add chicken stock in pan..
- Boil the noodles with salt.
- Add some oil on it and make smooth..
- At the time of boiling,stir it.
- Add noddles,corn flour and coriander leaves on it.
- Lastly add soya souce,lemon juice in it and stir again.
- Boil it and ready the soup.
- Serve hot it in a bowl.
There are a million thukpa varieties, and it was so difficult to choose because they're all so good. But our favourite is a chicken thukpa, with an intensely flavoured broth, juicy. Thukpa is actually a Tibetan Noodle Soup and according to Wiki, "It originated in the eastern part of Tibet. The dish became popular in Nepal, Bhutan Basically, thukpa is a spicy noodle soup prepared with veggies or meat. As Vaandu loves soups, I wanted to try kids friendly version with less spice and.