Inspired Chicken Wings with Honey Spicy BBQ sauce.
You can have Inspired Chicken Wings with Honey Spicy BBQ sauce using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Inspired Chicken Wings with Honey Spicy BBQ sauce
- It’s 6-7 pieces of party wings.
- You need 1 tsp of minced garlic.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of black pepper and salt (I used Kosher).
- Prepare 1/2 cup of spicy bbq sauce.
- Prepare 12 tsp of honey.
- You need of cooking spray.
Inspired Chicken Wings with Honey Spicy BBQ sauce step by step
- Marinate chicken wings with : minced garlic, salt and pepper to taste (I used kosher salt) and sesame oil for about 1 hour..
- Place the marinated in a tray with alumunium foil or baking dish,spray with oil then baked in the oven 350 degrees for about 55 mins, flip in every 15-20 mins to cook evenly..
- Meanwhile prepare honey and spicy bbq sauce in a large bowl,and add in the cook chicken wings mixed them well..
- Put back the chicken wings with the sauce in oven to broil for about 5-10 mins.
- Ready to eat. I ate with spinach topped with glazed pineapple, and lightly toasted French bread. Very sweet but not too spicy..