Peanut Butter Banana Brownies. Use a butter knife to swirl the peanut butter into the brownie batter. These Peanut Butter Banana Brownies are healthy vegan brownies that don't taste 'healthy' at all. Use up your ripe bananas in this easy-to-make recipe.
Mashed banana helps moisten the batter, and sliced banana serves as a fresh topping that complements the chocolatey-peanut butter brownies. Using a fine-mesh sieve, dust brownies with powdered sugar. Fan slices over the tops of brownies. You can cook Peanut Butter Banana Brownies using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Peanut Butter Banana Brownies
- Prepare 1 of ripe banana.
- It’s 60 g of caster sugar.
- You need 40 g of dark brown butter.
- You need 50 g of unsalted butter (melted).
- Prepare 30 g of compound chocolate (melted).
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 60 g of flour.
- Prepare 40 g of cocoa powder.
- It’s of Peanut butter.
- Prepare of Salt.
Moist, chocolate, banana brownies are topped with a peanut butter and banana frosting for a rich and delicious dessert. I've done muffins, banana bread variations, cake, even cookies, but this time around, I thought I'd experiment with brownies. As much as I love brownies, I don't have a lot of. Peanut butter – make sure you use the all natural, just nuts, no sugar added variety.
Peanut Butter Banana Brownies step by step
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees.
- In a bowl mash the banana, then ads the sugar, melted chocolate, melted butter, and vanilla extract. Then whisk it until combined..
- Add the flour and cocoa powder, whisk it until just combined.
- Pour the batter into prepared pan. I use 5x5cm aluminium foil cup. Sprinkle a little bit of salt on each of it..
- Add the peanut butter on it. Then swirl the peanut butter into the brownie batter..
- Bake for 20-25 minutes until set in the middle. Then, let it cool, before serving.
Peanut Butter Banana Brownies – a quick and easy brownie mix recipe. These peanut butter and chocolate brownies are sure to be a hit with your kiddos! Combine bananas, egg, and vegetable oil. Pour brownie batter into prepared pan. Writer and expert / Posted on.