Carrot Cake. Different from traditional carrot cakes, this cake is extremely moist and flavorful and is topped with a buttermilk glaze while still warm. Try it and I think you will agree that it is the best!! My fiance LOVES carrot cake, and yesterday was his birthday so I decided to look for a carrot cake recipe.
Says that it rivals his favorite carrot cake recipe. In a mixing bowl, mix sugar, vegetable oil, and eggs. In another bowl, sift together flour, baking soda, salt, and cinnamon. You can cook Carrot Cake using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Carrot Cake
- It’s of Mixing A:.
- You need 2 cups of flour.
- You need 2 cups of sugar.
- You need 2 of small spoon bicarbonate soda.
- It’s 2 of small spoon bicarbonate.
- Prepare of Mixing B:.
- You need 4 pcs of eggs.
- You need 1 cup of oil.
- Prepare of Mixing C:.
- It’s 4 cups of carrot,shredded.
- You need 1 cup of crushed wallnuts.
In a large bowl, combine the flour, sugar, cinnamon, baking soda and salt. Add the eggs, oil, carrots and vanilla; beat until combined. In a large bowl, whisk together flour, salt, baking soda, and cinnamon. Carrot cake is moist, rich in flavor and melts in your mouth!
Carrot Cake instructions
- Mix all ingredients of mixing A in a bowl..
- Then add egg one by one while still stiring,then add oil. Mix it well until you get the right mix of cake..
- Then put carrot and nut. Mix it again..
- Open the oven with the heat of 180°c while you still mixing the cake..
- In a baking,spray oil and little bit flour before put the mixing. Then out inside thw oven, 35-40 minutes..
- If finish,put the cake in a tray or plate put any kind of toppings. And i prefer to put TOffee caramel..
This scrumptious dessert is what everyone will be raving about! This truly is one of the best carrot cake recipes alone with whole wheat carrot cake bread, frosted carrot cake cookies or carrot cake cupcakes. All my carrot cake recipes are made with fresh carrots, the perfect blend of spices and a sweet, heavenly frosting! I like using all-purpose flour, but you can substitute some of the all-purpose flour for whole wheat or white whole wheat flour. For a gluten-free carrot cake, swap the flour for your favorite gluten-free flour blend.