Banana pancake. Combine flour, white sugar, baking powder and salt. In a separate bowl, mix together egg, milk, vegetable oil and bananas. A flourless banana pancake recipe I tried was mushy and difficult to flip.
Pour the banana mixture in the hot skillet and cook. How to make banana pancakes Begin by combining the flour, baking powder, sugar, and salt in a bowl. In a medium bowl, mash the banana until almost smooth. You can have Banana pancake using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Banana pancake
- You need 1 cup of ofFlour.
- Prepare 3 of TspSugar.
- You need 2 of big Egg.
- Prepare of Milk.
- You need of Grated onions.
- It’s 1 of tspBaking powder.
- You need of Vanilla flavor.
- You need of Salt.
- Prepare 3 of large Banana.
- It’s of Butter.
In a large bowl, whisk together flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, and cinnamon. HOW TO MAKE BANANA PANCAKES: MAKE THE PANCAKE BATTER Mix the wet ingredients (egg, milk, melted butter, vanilla) in a small bowl. Mix the dry ingredients (flour, sugar, baking powder, salt) in another bowl. Serve this gluten-free and healthy banana pancakes with maple syrup and please everyone.
Banana pancake step by step
- Seive the flour add sugar, Salt, grated onions and mix.
- Smash banana and keep aside break eggs beat very well and add vanilla essence into it.
- Add 1 cup of milk into the flour mix then add beaten eggs also add little water then add the smash banana.
- Melt 1tsp of butter add into the mixture.
- Fry with medium heat your banana pancakes is ready.
Peel the banana and break it up into several big chunks in a medium bowl. Use a dinner fork to thoroughly mash the banana. Continue mashing until the banana has a pudding-like consistency and no large lumps remain; a few small lumps are okay. Throw your ripe bananas into a mixing bowl and mash. Once your bananas and baking powder are mashed and the vanilla and eggs are stirred in, incorporate your coconut flour.